Those who dare, win!
As a participant in the Galileo Masters (formerly European Satellite Navigation Competition) you can look forward to a number of attractive prizes. First and foremost, the cash prizes of 20,000 euros for the overall victory and 1,000 euros for the state victory of Baden-Württemberg. Additional non-cash prizes will also be awarded. For participants in the ESNC Baden-Württemberg Challenge, there will be prizes awarded to non-first-place finishers!
The Baden-Württemberg State Prize
As the state winner of the Galileo Masters - Baden-Württemberg Challenge 2019, you will receive the following
- a job in the Coworking Space of the ESA Business Incubation Centre of IHK Reutlingen in the Reutlingen Technology Park (TTR) for two years
- prize money of 1,000 euros provided by the Baden-Württemberg Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour and Housing Construction
- travel expenses for participation in the International ESNC Awards Ceremony in Madrid
- a video-clip of your project implementation
- targeted marketing and press campaigns by IHK Reutlingen
But even the runners-up will not go away empty-handed this year:
- for second place there will be a cash prize of 400 euros and
- for third place 200 euros.
There will also be expert dinners to win. Pick one or more experts of your choice for your expert dinner and with a little luck you will be invited to dinner and have the opportunity to talk to an expert about your project. This prize will be awarded regardless of final ranking.
Also remember to sign up for one of the six international special prizes. These will be awarded in parallel to the Galileo Masters prizes. In recent years, contributions from Baden-Württemberg have always achieved good placings there.
Gain New Contacts
Support for marketing, financing and protection of intellectual property is given not only to the winners, but to all participants with concrete intentions to implement their idea. Also important in this phase are targeted contacts, which you receive through the competition's worldwide network and partners as well as from the 12 Chambers of Commerce and Industry in the country. It's worth participating!