Registration: This is how it works
In general, the prize is awarded to an individual or a small group. You can, however, accept the prize for a company or a research institution. You enter your proposal into the database at https://www.galileo-masters.eu/ by 31 July 2019. You may revise all details until the deadline.
Please carefully select a special prize for which you are applying and indicate if you come from Baden-Württemberg. This will also give you the chance to win the lucrative special and state prizes. If you are primarily interested in the state prize, you are welcome to enter your contribution in German. Please use the English entry forms to do so.
Your proposal, German or English, will be judged by the Baden-Württemberg jury. The expert team receives all proposals without personal data, so that equal opportunities are guaranteed. The organizers also guarantee full discretion. All jury members will be sworn in by a notary and commit themselves to secrecy. As a participant in the country, you will also benefit from services specially tailored to your needs, such as support with patenting, marketing and financing.
Think of patenting
The submitted data is protected against unauthorized access by third parties. The persons and experts entrusted with the evaluation of the submitted proposals have agreed to keep the data strictly confidential. Only at the award ceremony in Munich will the award-winning proposals be made public in consultation with the winners (only!). In this case, we recommend patent protection; otherwise, the publication will void all legal claims. You will receive support from your Chamber of Commerce and Industry. This offer is not only addressed to the winner but also to all other participants.
Despite all efforts to keep the contents of the submitted ideas strictly confidential, the organizer of the Galileo Masters nevertheless assumes no liability for damages that may arise through the accidental disclosure of parts of the idea.
First input screen
1. Enter the basic data: First name, last name, e-mail, address, telephone number and country (Germany).
2. Now you have to classify your idea.
3. Check "accept conditions" and enter a security code for confirmation.
4. You will receive an email to your specified email account containing the confirmation link.
Second input screen
1. After you have confirmed the link, you can now log in with your chosen password. From now on you have to write the answers in English if you want to participate in the international competition.
2. After registration you have to choose your region, in this case Baden-Württemberg. This means that you are also taking part in the Baden-Württemberg State Prize. Do not forget to select a special prize.
3. Now follow the first description of your idea and details of the budgets you need.
4. Now follow the description of your target market and other commercial aspects.
5. Now follow information about your previous experiences and, among other things, about the development period of your product.
6. At the end of your description you will find information about possible patents, the possibility of uploads of your idea, and a final summary.
7. After you have saved your entry under Save, you can still change your registration until 31 July 2019. Hopefully this will bring you one step closer to winning.